Saturday, September 18, 2010

Love Bear Music Box

Love Bear Music Box! A gift from my lovely girl friend! This time I need more efforts on preparing the dark background. Lighting is not good too as I have merely 1 light source. Seriously lack of tools. Hopefully I will be able to set up a better background and lighting next time. Same, I crop, adjust saturation, temperature, contrast and shadow. XD







The lighting is initially yellow in colour. I set the temperature to be warmer, resulting in lighting effects in pictures shown. Contrast is set to pretty high while shadow is set to as dark as possible. This move is essential  to remove the noise due to low light condition. Well, F3 simply doesn't work well in low light condition. I didn't use flash. Flashing the objects will spoil the lighting effects.

I also try to invert the pictures into black and white. It has another kind of feelings!

Seems like he is very lonely... Isn't it?


Well, I love this the most! How you all think? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment